We are the renowned Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer and Supplier of Vertical Autoclave
. MIC Vertical Autoclaves are designed for day to day sterilization operations in Hospitals, Medical, Clinical Bacteriological, and other Labs. MIC Vertical Autoclaves are used by Doctors, Chemists, and Scientists for procuring full proof sterilization at very low cost. Vertical Autoclave takes just 30 odd minutes or even less under perfect working conditions to reach the required pressure 15 PSI at 1200 C preheated steams. The pressures inside the Vertical Autoclave chamber are variable from 5 PSI to 20 PSI. But, the normal recommended pressure for sterilization process is 1.2 kgf/cm2
g (15 PSI – 17 PSI).
- Double Walled Construction
- Standard Model : Inside SS 304 , Outside thick gauge mild steel
- GMP Model : Inside SS 316 & outside SS 304
- Working Temperature : 121 deg C
- Working Pressure : 1.26 Kgf /cm2 ( 15 psi)
Optional Features (Basic)
- Top Lid SS die pressed and fitted to the Body be means of Silicone rubber gasket in between. The lid is provided with heavy flange fly bolts and nuts and firmly tightened so as to make it completely leak proof
- Heating is done by Kettle Type immersion heating elements made of high grade material and duly ISI Marked
- Lid is fitted with Main Pressure Gauge, Pressure Control Valve, Steam Release Cock and extra safety valve.
- Food Pedal Lifting Arrangement: Recommended for sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6 can be also fitted for sizes 1 & 2 on Request.
- Brass case Thermometer with arrangement
Optional Features (Advanced)
- Water level Indicating Gauge Glass with stand
- Automatic pressure control switch
- Automatic low water cut off device
- Digital temperature Indicator cum controller
- Digital timer with alarm facility
- Works on 230 V AC 50
- Microprocessor based temperature / pressure controller with indicator
- Complete automatic operation through advanced PLC system with data control & storage system